Friday 7 September 2018

Google’s new site helps travelers find things to do in 20 touristy cities


I love to travel. I frequently extend my work trips to cover more ground in the cities I visit, but I often don’t have much time to plan my activities at each destination. That’s why I’m always on the lookout for tools that can help me discover things to do on these trips – so I’m glad Google’s just launched a beautiful new site to do just that. It’s called Touring Bird, and it’s the latest product from the company’s Area 120 division, which fosters employees’ side projects that they conceptualize during their 20 percent time at the firm. The…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Google
https://ift.tt/2wPXH9k Abhimanyu Ghoshal September 07, 2018 at 06:00AM

No comments: