Tuesday 25 September 2018

Not even Scrabble can stop me telling my family about Bitcoin


Not even Scrabble could resist the allure of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Responsible for many a family feud, the popular word-based board game has now added Bitcoin and botnet, among many others – the New York Times reports. Yesterday, the Mirriam-Webster dictionary added 300 new words to its list of accepted words that can be played in Scrabble. Other less ‘blockchainy’ words include: Emoji, sheeple, twerk, zomboid, and beatdown. You know, I regularly sit around the dining room table with my family after a nice meal telling them about Bitcoin, blockchain, cryptocurrency, tokens, and the like. They hate me for it.…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Bitcoin
https://ift.tt/2zsYe3C Matthew Beedham September 25, 2018 at 06:01AM

No comments: