Tuesday 4 September 2018

Xiaomi’s fully loaded Poco F1 is hands down the best value phone of 2018


Following the annual MWC trade show in 2016, I wrote about how I believed the days of the $700 smartphone were numbered, because cheaper devices were getting better and narrowing the gap between the performance and features they offered, in comparison to what you’d get with a pricey flagship. As it turns out, I was dead wrong on the first bit – phones have broken the $1,000 barrier, and I now look like an idiot. However, Chinese brands have been proving me right on the bridging-the-gap front, and none more so than Xiaomi. Its $414 top-of-the-line Poco F1 packs pretty much…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Xiaomi
https://ift.tt/2MMMb9e Abhimanyu Ghoshal September 04, 2018 at 12:00AM

No comments: