Friday 12 October 2018

This white noise machine works so well I reviewed it in my sleep


Witti’s Dozzi is a white noise machine whose sole purpose is to help you (and your baby, fellow parents) get some sleep. As someone who suffers from insomnia I leapt at the chance to review this gadget, daring to dream I’d get a better night’s sleep. I wasn’t disappointed. If you’re unfamiliar with white noise machines, all you need to know is that they’re designed to provide background noise that either drowns out or minimizes other noises. They’re practically mandatory if you’re a light sleeper. This particular one is an interesting gadget because it’s not smart, doesn’t have an app,…

This story continues at The Next Web
https://ift.tt/2yhYdya Tristan Greene October 11, 2018 at 06:01PM

No comments: