Wednesday 27 February 2019

Fender Play is an excellent guitar tutor for people with social anxiety


The very idea of traveling to a music store or inviting someone into my home to get one-on-one guitar lessons makes my stomach hurt. Like millions of other people, I live with social anxiety. Fender’s Play app is marketed as the next-best-thing to live tutoring, so I decided to see if it could help me. First off, let’s be crystal clear: most experts agree the best way to learn guitar is from a tutor, preferably in-person. Paying a professional for lessons directly contributes to your local music community. More importantly for your education, it also means you’ve got someone there…

This story continues at The Next Web
https://ift.tt/2SvgsHM Tristan Greene February 26, 2019 at 06:01PM

No comments: