Thursday 14 February 2019

How I became pen pals with the kid who stole my iPhone


I’d always wanted to go to India. So I was pretty outraged when, in 2011, my iPhone went without me. I think it’s only fair to place around 5 percent of the blame on my friend Blair. A group of us were in a London wine bar pretending to be grown-ups, searching for more sophisticated ways to say “second-least-expensive bottle” while tossing around wine terms we’d heard in a semi-ironic attempt to impress our waiter. “Oaky.” “Fruity.” “Hmm… chewy.” What actually did impress him, however, was Blair, a man so charming he wins people over basically just by being present.…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: iPhone
http://bit.ly/2TT1pcE Erica Buist February 14, 2019 at 06:01AM

No comments: