Saturday 13 October 2018

How to filter marketing fluff from startups’ AI promises


It seems like there are two words on the tongue of every tech entrepreneur, VC, or industry observer: artificial intelligence. This is without a doubt the hottest topic in tech at the moment and this technological transformation is touching nearly every industry from automotive, to marketing, and even health. Now, I’m not afraid of technology nor am I skeptical about the potential of AI, far from it. I’ve had the opportunity to work with multiple AI startups in my professional life and I believe this technology is going to change the world. However, like any other emerging and potentially disruptive…

This story continues at The Next Web
https://ift.tt/2OUV4hf Navot Volk October 13, 2018 at 09:00AM

No comments: