Tuesday 12 February 2019

Focal’s $3,000 Stellia aims to be the best portable headphone money can buy


It was just a few months ago that Focal Audio revealed the Elegia, its first take on a premium pair of closed-back headphones. I liked the Elegia when I reviewed it, but given its $900 price tag and recent release, I thought it would be quite some time before Focal tackled closed-back headphones again. Boy, was I wrong. Focal today announced the Stellia, a new flagship closed-back headphone launching in advance of the CanJam NYC headphone show this weekend. At $3,000, this is one of the most expensive pairs of closed-back headphones I’ve seen; even more expensive than the $2,400…

This story continues at The Next Web
http://bit.ly/2S1dKty Napier Lopez February 12, 2019 at 09:00AM

No comments: